Spring to Equalities webinars start 7 March 2016
If you joined our World Mental Health day webinars we think you'll also like our Spring to Equalities series starting Monday 7 March 2016.
We've a full programme of thought-provoking and informative free online sessions lined up for you in the run up to the Easter break and beyond, including case studies from some of the SFA/ECU Equality and Diversity Good Practice Fund 2014/15 projects, the latest research findings and opportunities to meet some of the National Network of Equalities Networks' members, to find out what we do and how we can support you.
- Pride and Prejudice in Education
- Back to basics on the Equality Act 2010
- LGBTQI+ - the Humane Selfie project
- Sexual orienteering
- SMSC: Fundamental British Values and Managing Controversial Discussion
- The Finished at School project - nominated for the Support for Learners TES award
- Pick up a box set for the holidays
- Meet then NNEN (that's our national network of equalities networks)
- An app that'll put you in control of your equalities data
More titles being added. Get more details and book your place/s via the Eventbrite-linked calendar on our home page
We look forward to seeing you.