The Small Print
The Small Print - for our MHFE prize draws and competitions
The small print (literally and metaphorically) for all of our prize draws and competitions:
- Winners will be notified by email and telephone (where these details are provided in your MHFE profile)
- Winners of a place at a NIACEi conference or training event will be notified at least 1 week before the event is due to be held. The prize covers the cost of the published fee NIACE charges for attending the event but it does NOT cover the cost of travel to the venue or any accommodation.
- If a winner of a place at a conference or training event is unable to attend on the date specified they may nominate a colleague working in the same organisation to attend in their place
- No cash alternative is available for any prize offered
- NIACE reserves the right to vary the terms of prize draws (for example to change the date of a draw in the event that the specified target membership has not yet been reached)
- NIACE staff (and their family members) are excluded from entering MHFE prize draws, with the exception of people who are learner/mental health service users who work as co-trainers for NIACE mental health training or as learner/service user members/representatives in NIACE mental projects
- For competitions the judges' decisions will be final.